23-26 April 2022
Are you a bachelor or master student?
Are you concerned about how climate change impacts our rivers?
Do you want to help design a fish-friendly river?
Join us in our ClimateCafé!
● Gain experience on real life issues through discussions
● Collect data and do fieldwork in the Grensmaas river
● Work in an interdisciplinary team of students from
● Help bridge the gap between ecology and infrastructure
● Contribute to the work of scientist and PhD students
see former climatecafes: http://www.livinglabgrensmaas.nl/climatecafe-2021.html and this video:
contact: Lotte de Jong: email@example.com